Baha Mar is Back and Offering Free Stays or Private Jet Flights for Guests Who Get COVID
- Baha Mar—the luxury resort development in Nassau, Bahamas, with Grand Hyatt, SLS, and Rosewood properties, plus a huge suite of restaurants and amenities—completed it phased reopening on March 4, 2021.
- The Baha Mar reopening comes with the announcement of its Travel with Confidence program, which provides courtesy private jet service back to the United States or a complimentary 14-day stay for any guest who tests positive for COVID-19 prior to departure from the resort.
- The development also offers on-site complimentary COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing upon arrival and prior to departure to assist in guests’ compliance with return travel requirements of their country of origin.
- Baha Mar also requires social distancing and mask-wearing in public areas, and adheres to stringent cleanliness protocols.
- As part of its reopening, Baha Mar is also offering an extra night’s free stay for guests who book a minimum three-night stay, with free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival.